Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

My Wishlist of New Year's Presents

Hello, my dear friends!

I've just caught a thought that having your personal blog is a very  useful way to show what you would  like to get as a present to any holiday))) And sure it is also good way to give an advice to the readers...

Well, let's begin showing my wish tips for the New Year's presents.

1. I am in love with  a neck  silver jewelry with the names....WANTED!!!
You can order it on your own taste and design. I like how it makes THE_SILVER_SHOP in Instagram.

2. Kiehl's Cosmetics. 
A perfect chance to make a pleasant and gourgeous present is to buy the Kiehl's beauty products for face or hair.
A cool cleansing system for  everyday skin care.
3. Alena Akhmadulina for Econica. A collection of shoes is amazing.
4. SWEEEEEATERS. The more the better!

MONKI
MONKI
MANGO
MANGO
Well...It is enough for today...
To be continued!

With love,
Taya)

No comments:

Post a Comment