Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

My Crete Vacations

Hello, Darling Readers!

This month I have had a great trip to Crete (north part of it). It was my first "hello" to this island. A beautiful Vulisma beach with powder-blue clear sea and mountains around and near our hotel. Amazing impression for me and my husband.

I guess the photos will say everything for themselves. Let's start!
Our view from our hotel room...In love with it!





 Historical visit to  Knossos. Knossos or Cnossos, is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on
Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city. The name Knossos survives from ancient Greek references to the major city of Crete.


 A beautiful Church in Heraklion.
 Going to Elunda place we stopped to make photos.






Agios Nikolaus

 Sitia town
Monastery in Toplou
 Taaaasty shrimps in Vai Beach







 Somewhere in the mountains looking for ancient church
 On the way to our hotel



 Olive trees in the streets


That's it!Hope you'll find this intersting!


2 comments:

  1. Прекрасные фотографии! Сразу же захотелось к мою))

    KATE&STUFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да, было невероятно круто!
      Спасибо!

      Delete